Places of interest going to visit on this Full Day Tour:
- NUSA DUA BEACH : Nusa Dua is known as an enclave of large international 5-star resorts in south-eastern Bali. It is located 40 kilometres from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under Kuta South District. Nusa Dua means two islands. Beach is located in Sawangan, about 3 kilometers from the southern area. The sea here is calm so farmers grow seaweed here and tourists swim here, this beach also very good to do water sport activities such as : jetski, parasailing, banana boat, flying fish, etc.
- DREAM LAND BEACH : (now known as New Kuta Beach) is a beach located on the Bukit peninsula, on the island of Bali, The beach provides basic accommodation and cafes for surfers and day-trippers. It is also renowned for its dangerous shorebreak. It is the site of the failed Pecatu Graha development, planned by Tommy Suharto, the youngest son of the former president Suharto. As of 2008 this is an active building site with all the previous Warongs having been levelled for a hotel complex. Entrance ticket IDR 15.000/group
- ULUWATU TEMPLE : Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes. Entrance ticket IDR 30.000/person
- KECAK DANCE : Kecak Dance is one of Balinese Dance where the performance is usually taken from the story of Ramayana. The unique of Kecak Dance is no instrument tool to accompany the dance however it is only by mouth. The sounds of the mouth are hearing the constant noisy and have a good rhythm, compact and harmonious. This dance is usually held in the evening due to the lighting tool are used from the traditional light tool where it is surrounded by the dancers. Entrance ticket IDR 100.000/person
- JIMBARAN SEA FOOD : Kedonganan bay or jimbaran bay is still interesting for people who would like to enjoy fresh grilled seafood under beautiful panorama of sunset. Being a part of legendarily indian ocean Jimbaran bay offering you a complete activities of seafood products, by 15 minute drive to the international Ngurah Rai airport that makes Kedonganan and Jimbaran bay different than others.By the new system and management from the local government, seafood restaurant in Kedonganan bay present with more luxury and memorable. No Entrance ticket.
Departure : 10 a.m (approx 10 – 11 hours )
TOUR CONDITIONS :
Price A : US$ 65/person (all includes & No HIDDEN CHARGE)
Price are includes :
Water activities includes ( snorkeling, glass bottom boat and turtle island)
Full air conditioned vehicle,
English speaking guide/driver,
All entrance tickets,
dinner based on program.
Kecak Dance Performance
- US$ 45 ( 1-2 persons )
- US$ 50 ( 3-6 persons )
- US$ 80 ( 7-10 persons )
Comfortable Air-conditioned Car,
English Speaking Bali Tour Driver & Petrol.
Meal, Watersport activity and Entrance Tickets