Depart from hotel at 09:30 am
Places of interest going to visit on this Full Day Tour:
- TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE : Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire and it is located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub district, Badung regency and about 18 Km north side of Denpasar town. It is strategically located beside of major roadway between Denpasar to Singaraja. It is set on the land which is surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water. It owns the beautiful temple building with multistoried roof and Balinese Architecture. The wide beautiful landscape garden in front courtyard to welcome all visitors who come and visit this temple. It is a beautiful place to visit on your vacation in Bali. Pursuant to Papyrus Chronicle of the Mengwi (Lontar Babad Mengwi), the temple which is now referred by Taman Ayun Temple that it had been newly sanctified in the year 1634 M and it is named with Taman Ahyun Temple. The word of Ahyun is coming from from the root word Hyun meaning a temple is founded in the park (pool with the beautiful garden) which can fulfill the desire. The word Ahyun is then changed into Ayun word. Taman Ayun Temple is one of Hindu Temples in Bali become tourist destination which has been visited by many tourists from local and foreign. Entrance ticket IDR 20.000/person
- COFFEE PLANTATION : Interesting crops grown in this area include coffee, vanilla, cloves and cacao. Once you know them, you will see clove trees everywhere at the side of the highland roads. There are several coffee plantations on the roads north of Lake Bratan and around Munduk. No Entrance ticket
- ULUNDANU TEMPLE : Ulun Danu Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located at Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. The distance from Denpasar town is about 50 km north side the way from Denpasar to Singaraja. It is set at lakeside of Beratan with beautiful lake view and hills surround it. It is situated in the plateau area with cool atmosphere surround it and hills as a backdrop. We can find at north side of this temple is Pucak Sangkur mount, in the eastside there is Beratan Mount which also referred as Pucak Mangu or Pucak Pangelengan, in the south side there is Terate Bang Mount and in the Westside there is Tapak Mount and Watukaru Mount. The name of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is taken from the lake where the temple is built at Beratan Lake. The name of Beratan Lake is inseparable with the Beratan Mount as Deity and Goddess as fertility source, prosperity to keep the prosperity in life and society life. In papyrus chronicle of the Mengwi, this temple is referred as the name of Parhyangan ri pinggiring danu Beratan (sanctum located in lakeside of Beratan Lake ). Ulun is come from Hulu word meaning head or power and in this case is intended by Ulun Danu Beratan means power of Beratan Lake that is Danu Goddess. Entrance ticket RP 30.000
- PACUNG RICE TERRACE : Pacung is highland with cooler temperatures with nice view of rice terraces and the mountain, which takes a picturesque route through Jatiluwih Village and Batukaru Mountain region. Pacung village has spectacular surrounding view of rice terrace and the mountain. The driver stopped for a restaurant which had a spectacular view of rice terrace on a valley. You can have a delicious lunch on the top of valley, enjoying a splendid view of paddy valleys.
- ALAS KEDATON
Alas Kedaton or “Holy Forest: is a small forrest measuring 12,00ha where you can see hundreds of monkeys in their natural habitat. It’s one of the place in Bali where monkeys exist, free and peaceful. There are hundred of monkeys in this forest and high up on the big trees many bats area hanging and singing with their loud voices. Entrance ticket Rp 15.000
- TANAH LOT : Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and the seawater encircles it when the sea water is tide. It is looked to be adrift in on the ocean and owns the magnificent view of sunset in the late afternoon. There are several points to see this temple with all amazing view. At this temple, we can find other Hindu temples like that make it a holy place in Bali. There are sea snakes dwell the cave in front of Tanah Lot Temple which you can see with small donation and those of them are believed the holy snake by the local community. Entrance ticket IDR 30.000/person
TOUR CONDITIONS :
Price A : US$ 50/person (all includes & No HIDDEN CHARGE)
Price are includes :
full air conditioned vehicle,
English speaking guide/driver,
All entrance tickets,
buffet lunch based on program.
- US$ 45 ( 1-2 persons )
- US$ 50 ( 3-6 persons )
- US$ 80 ( 7-12 persons )
Comfortable Air-conditioned Car,
English Speaking Bali Tour Driver & Petrol.
Meal and Entrance Tickets
We also offer various choices of Bali Full Day Tour as below :