Nusa Dua is known as an enclave of large international 5-star resorts in south-eastern Bali. It is located 40 kilometres from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under Kuta South District. Nusa Dua means two islands. Beach is located in Sawangan, about 3 kilometers from the southern area. The sea here is calm so farmers grow seaweed here and tourists swim here, this beach also very good to do water sport activities such as : jetski, parasailing, banana boat, flying fish, etc.
Padang Padang Beach
Padang Padang Beach is one of Bali’s most famous surf spots. Locally known as Pantai Labuan Sait, this beach on the north-western coast of the island’s Bukit Peninsula has an exotic setting – a stunning 100 metre-long stretch of sand that’s accessible down a flight of stairs and through a unique hollow rock entrance. The surf has a steady set of barrels during good weather, attracting wave riders from around the world.. Entrance ticket IDR 20.000/pax
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes. Entrance ticket IDR 50.000/person
Kecak & Fire Dance
The village of Mas lies on the main road, 20 km to the north of Denpasar and 6 km before Ubud, in a hilly countryside covered with ricefields and irrigated year-round by the waters of the Batuan aud Sakah rivers. Today the village appears as a succession of palatial artshops, Mas has developed into a flourishing center for the woodcarving craft. Indeed, it is difficult to imagine what the village was like before dozens of tourist buses started to drop in everyday yet Mas actually played an important role in Balinese history during the 16th century, as it was the place where a great priest from Java, Danghyang Nirartha (also called Dwijendra), had his hermitage (griy). No Entrance ticket.
jimbaran bay is still interesting for people who would like to enjoy fresh grilled seafood under beautiful panorama of sunset. Being a part of legendarily indian ocean Jimbaran bay offering you a complete activities of seafood products, by 15 minute drive to the international Ngurah Rai airport that makes Kedonganan and Jimbaran bay different than others.By the new system and management from the local government, seafood restaurant in Kedonganan bay present with more luxury and memorable. No Entrance ticket.
Departure : 10 a.m (approx 10 – 11 hours )
TOUR CONDITIONS :
Price A : US$ 75/person (all includes & No HIDDEN CHARGE)
Price are includes :
Water activities includes ( snorkeling, glass bottom boat and turtle island)
Full air conditioned vehicle,
English speaking guide/driver,
All entrance tickets,
dinner based on program.
Kecak Dance Performance
- US$ 50 ( 1-2 persons )
- US$ 55 ( 3-6 persons )
- US$ 85 ( 7-10 persons )
Comfortable Air-conditioned Car,
English Speaking Bali Tour Driver & Petrol.
Meal, Watersport activity and Entrance Tickets
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Tours Price A: is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- Tours Price B : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Guide & Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request by whatsapp massenger to +6281239600345
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on that day with our guide or driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate