Departure : 8.30 a.m (approx 9 hours)
Places of interest going to visit on this Full Day Tour:
- BARONG DANCE
Barong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good’. Rangda is symbolizing the bad which two of them are always apposite each other and Rangda it self is drawing as a woman with the hair raising face and she always want spread the bad influence to all people in the world, however Barong is always rescue the moment when Rangda do the bad thing. Barong Dance is accompanied by Gong Kebyar (the orchestra traditional Balinese instrument) which is played by a group of people. Entrance ticket IDR 100.000/person
- BATU BULAN VILLAGE
Batubulan is an artistic countryside in west part of Gianyar regency. The identity and image as an art village, Batubulan has been famous in Indonesia and all over the world which has been built based on an artistic blessing dance of Barong (Barong and Keris dance). Barong Dance is daily performed at five different stages in this countryside, like Puseh Temple Stage, Tegal Tamu Stage, Denjalan Stage, Sahadewa Stage and Sila Budaya Stage. The fascination of this Tourism Cultural Object is from variety of quality artistic potency. Batubulan Village is covering the dance art, artistic of Kerawitan, artistic of idol and article art. No entrance ticket.
- CELUK VILLAGE
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. No entrance ticket.
- MAS VILLAGE
The village of Mas lies on the main road, 20 km to the north of Denpasar and 6 km before Ubud, in a hilly countryside covered with ricefields and irrigated year-round by the waters of the Batuan aud Sakah rivers. Today the village appears as a succession of palatial artshops, Mas has developed into a flourishing center for the woodcarving craft. Indeed, it is difficult to imagine what the village was like before dozens of tourist buses started to drop in everyday yet Mas actually played an important role in Balinese history during the 16th century, as it was the place where a great priest from Java, Danghyang Nirartha (also called Dwijendra), had his hermitage (griy). No Entrance ticket.
- KINTAMANI – MOUNT BATUR
Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. This place is very famous and visited by many tourists everyday. Entrance Ticket IDR 30.000/person
- COFFEE PLANTATION
Interesting crops grown in this area include coffee, vanilla, cloves and cacao. Once you know them, you will see clove trees everywhere at the side of the highland roads. There are several coffee plantations on way to Kintamani.No Entrance Ticket.
- BESAKIH (THE MOTHER TEMPLE) located on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali. The temple probably dates to the fourteenth century. This Mother Temple is actually a complex made up of twenty-two temples that sit on parallel ridges. It has stepped terraces and flights of stairs which ascend to a number of courtyards and brick gateways that in turn lead up to the main spire or Meru structure, which is called Pura Penataran Agung. All this is aligned along a single axis and designed to lead the spiritual person upward and closer to the mountain which is considered sacred. The main sanctuary of the complex is the Pura Penataran Agung. The symbolic center of the main sanctuary is the lotus throne or padmasana, which is therefore the ritual focus of the entire complex. It dates to around the seventeenth century. A series of eruptions of Mount Agung in 1963, which killed approximately 1,700 people also threatened Puru Besakih. The lava flows missed the temple complex by mere meters. The saving of the temple is regarded by the Balinese people as miraculous, and a signal from the gods that they wished to demonstrate their power but not destroy the monument the Balinese faithful had erected. Entrance tickets : 15.000/pax
- BUKIT JAMBUL
Bukit Jambul tourist area is a popular tourist destination owned nature of the Regency of Karangasem, which is located on a hill so the surrounding air was cool and comfortable. As with other natural sights in Karangasem regency, tourist attraction of Bukit Jambul was also found in the natural landscape of the combination of panoramic hills, fields, valleys, and panoramic ocean views. From a height of at Bukit Jambul, tourists can witness the beauty of natural scenery is very charming and fascinating. On the edge of the road winding uphill and we can see patches of terraced rice fields (terracing) and clove trees are fertile growing in this hilly region. On the east will be seen the towering hills that were in Sidemen area and the south will look rice fields located in Klungkung regency
TOUR CONDITIONS :
Price A : US$ 50/person (all includes & No HIDDEN CHARGE)
Price are includes :
full air conditioned vehicle,
English speaking guide/driver,
All entrance tickets,
buffet lunch based on program.
- US$ 50 ( 1-2 persons )
- US$ 55 ( 3-6 persons )
- US$ 85 ( 7-10 persons )
Comfortable Air-conditioned Car,
English Speaking Bali Tour Driver & Petrol.
Meal and Entrance Tickets
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Tours Price A: is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- Tours Price B : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Guide & Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request by whatsapp massenger to +6281239600345
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on that day with our guide or driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate