Lempuyang Temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples, on par with Besakih (the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). The temple is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. A highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175 metres above sea level, on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
The heights are reachable via a steep staircase of over 1,700 steps, with attractions along the way that include several other temples and hordes of grey long-tailed macaques that inhabit the surrounding cool mountain forests. Entrance ; IDR 100.000/pax
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
The Tirta Gangga royal water palace is a cool retreat in the eastern highlands of the Karangasem regency in East Bali. It lies on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the late king of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887-1966).
Owned and maintained by the royal Karangasem family, the lavish water gardens feature 1.2 hectares of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns that are adorned with stepping stones, ornate statues and tropical gardens. It saw a series of restorations following the destructive hot showers of volcanic ash from the Mount Agung eruption in 1963.
Coffee Luwak Plantation
Indonesian pronunciation: Kopi Luwak, or civet coffee, is one of the world’s most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In the digestive tract, the civets’ proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet’s intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Tukad Cepung Waterfall still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The fact that this spot is not known to a lot of people and still not under the commercial tourist spots, you are not under any obligations to pay anything to enter area. However, since the area is well-maintained by the local villagers and some of them contribute in showing and/or explaining the waterfall to the visitors, it would be kind if you gave a tip so they can continue to maintain this hidden spot.
TOUR CONDITIONS :
Price A : US$ 65/person (all includes & No HIDDEN CHARGE)
Price are includes :
- Full air conditioned vehicle,
- English speaking guide/driver,
- Car Parking,
- All entrance tickets,
- Lunch based on program.
- No Hidden Charge
- US$ 60 ( 1-2 persons )
- US$ 70 ( 3-6 persons )
- US$ 100 ( 7-12 persons )
- Comfortable Air-conditioned Car,
- Car parking,
- English Speaking Bali Tour Driver & Petrol.
- Meal and Entrance Tickets
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Tours Price A: is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- Tours Price B : is a Bali day tours price Excludes lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Guide & Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request by whatsapp massenger to +6281239600345
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on that day with our guide or driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate